Friday, February 3, 2017

Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along


Happy Friday Sweet Friends!

Today starts off the Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along
by Fat Quarter Shop  The Scrappy Project Planner is 
by by Lori Holt Bee In My Bonnet.  I am in love with this
planner.  There is a project list, a place for you to document
your quilts, weekly planner, Lori's tips for organizing and
6 of Lori's scrappy pattern's are included.  Everything
you will need to keep you focused and on track.


This is my project list.  It needs to be
updated there is way more that needs
to be finished.  lol!


I have to say this is my favorite part of the planner.
When I first started quilting I used to document all
of my quilts.  Not sure what happen but I have not 
done it for a while.  Maybe I filled my books.  No
excuse now there are plenty of pages to document 
all of your quilts.


I made the Scrappy Apple block out of the planner 
using a couple of scraps from Calico Days by Lori Holt
 and the rest of the fabric's are from Lori's newest line Sew 
Cherry 2.  I have to say this block was 
easy to make.  Lori's instructions are super easy
 to follow.  I decided to make a pillow for my
vintage pink chair.  


There are instructions to make the quilt.
I am thinking I can really put a dent in my
scrap bins.  I see this quilt in my future.


This is one of the quotes out of the planner and
if you know me, it fits me to a T.


The back of the planner shows all 6 of the 
Scrappy Blocks that are in it. 
If you would like to follow the sew along
you please visit Jolly Jabber
And if you don't have a planner it is not to late
you can purchase one at Fat Quarter Shop.

Hope you are doing something you love today.

Hugs
donna

8 comments:

  1. Your Scrap-Apple pillow is so sweet! Thank you so much for participating in our sew along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it dated where you can only use it for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow is so cute and ready for valentines :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna your pillow is so cute,what a great idea with the planner.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you are brilliant...love the Journal idea...& your pillow is Divine.
    Blessings & Hugs

    ReplyDelete